The term 'Blockshares' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
REAL ESTATE OFFERINGS
The Service and real estate offerings on this Site are available only to professionals who understand economic and investment risk and are willing to bear the consequences of that risk. Additionally, the real estate offerings on this Site are only suitable for Accredited Investors who are familiar with and willing to accept the high risk associated with private real estate investments. By using the Site or Service, you represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. You acknowledge and agree that you have significant experience investing in investments of the type offered through the Site, including, without limitation, real estate, equities, notes and other securities, you understand that all of the investments offered through the Service are inherently very risky, and you understand the risks associated with the investments offered through the Site, and you are comfortable with the risk of losing your entire investment invested through the Service. You further acknowledge and agree that investing in private placements carries with it low liquidity concerns and long-term commitments and that the securities sold through private placements are not publicly traded. Additionally, Investors may receive restricted stock that may be subject to holding period requirements. For those reasons, these offerings may be made available only to certain institutional investors and high net worth individuals and entities. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept this Agreement on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify Blockshares for violations of this Agreement.
You further represent and agree that you understand that Blockshares does not guarantee the performance of any offerings made through the Site or Service and any and all projections, estimates, and expectations for investments offered through the Site or Service are merely opinions and should not be relied on for any purpose whatsoever. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The contents of this Site do not constitute financial, legal, or tax advice. Investors are solely responsible for conducting any legal, accounting or due diligence review. You acknowledge and agree that Blockshares is not a registered Investment Company or Investment Advisor within the meaning of the Investment Company Act of 1940 and the Investment Advisors Act of 1940, respectively. You should obtain investment and tax advice from your advisers before deciding to invest. Investment products are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and there is no bank guarantee.
This Site is intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Service. By using the Service or the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
The portion of our Service (and certain pages of the Site) that relate to the viewing of actual investment opportunities or to making investments in the securities offered therein are available only to certain qualified, registered and authorized users. Such portions of our Service and the Site may thus not be available in all jurisdictions or to all Users.
For persons resident in the United States, only “accredited investors” as defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), with a valid User ID and password, are authorized to access such services and web pages (such persons being (“Accredited Investors”). In general, to qualify as an Accredited Investor, individuals must have a net worth of more than $1 million (excluding their primary residence), or gross income for each of the last two years of at least $200,000 ($300,000 jointly with their spouse) with the expectation of a similarly qualifying income during the current year. In some cases, you may be required to provide supporting documents to issuers that provide proof that you are an Accredited Investor. Such authorization may require completion of an Accredited Investor questionnaire and satisfactory background information screening. Your failure to provide any information and documentation requested to confirm your status as an Accredited Investor will be cause for Blockshares to immediately discontinue your use of the Service by preventing your access to the Website and the Service.
Persons who are resident outside of the United States are allowed access to such investment opportunities only if such access does not violate the laws of their country of residence. Our services (and certain pages of the Site) that relate to the viewing of actual investment opportunities or to making investments in the securities offered therein may not be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or where Blockshares or one of its partner entities is not authorized to provide such information or services.
OFFERINGS, NO SOLICITATION OR ADVICE
The securities offered on the Website have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, in reliance on the exemptive provisions of Section 4(2) of the Securities Act and Regulation D and Rule 506, and/or Regulation S, promulgated thereunder. Securities sold through private placements are restricted and not publicly traded, and are therefore illiquid. Neither the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission nor any state securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved, passed upon or endorsed the merits of any offering on this Website.
Blockshares is not a registered broker-dealer, funding portal, or investment advisor and does not conduct any activity that would require such registration.
Equity Servives are offered through Bancbox, LLC a California limited liability company (“Bancbox”), which is a securities broker/dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc., is a provider of execution and other services related to the equity securities transaction aspects of our business has developed a business continuity plan on how they will respond to events that significantly disrupt business. Bancbox is located 1900 South Norfolk Street Suite 300 San Mateo, CA 94403, tel: (650)-294-4458.
Investment overviews on the Site contain summaries of the purpose and principal business terms of the investment opportunities. Such summaries are intended for informational purposes only and do not purport to be complete, and each is qualified in its entirety by reference to the more detailed discussions contained in the investor document package relating to such investment opportunity. The information contained in the Website has been prepared by Blockshares without reference to any particular user's investment requirements or financial situation, and potential investors are encouraged to consult with professional tax, legal and financial advisors before making any investment.
You may not become a beneficial owner of 20% or more of any issuer’s outstanding voting equity securities (an “Issuer Covered Person”) without becoming subject to certain “bad actor” disqualifying events described in Rule 506(d) (a “Disqualifying Event”). You represent that you are not subject to a Disqualifying Event and that you will promptly notify Blockshares in writing should any Disqualifying Events be applicable to you. Blockshares is not liable or responsible for making Rule 506(e) disclosures, nor for determining whether any Issuer Covered Person is subject to a Disqualifying Event.
None of the information contained in the publicly available portions of the Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities, options or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. The information contained in the Site has been prepared without reference to any particular User's investment requirements or financial situation. The information and services provided on the Site are not provided to, and may not be used by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or where Blockshares is not authorized to provide such information or services. Some products and services described on the Site may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients.
You acknowledge that you are not relying on Blockshares or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, agents or employees in making an investment decision. Always consider seeking the advice of a qualified professional before making decisions regarding your business and/or investments. Blockshares does not endorse any investments and shall not be responsible in any way for any transactions you enter into with other Users. You agree that Blockshares and its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, agents or employees will not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of any interactions between you and other users.
Unauthorized use of the Site and our Service, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into our systems, the misuse or sharing of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Service. You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to the Site that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations. You may be liable for any losses incurred by Blockshares or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
You further agree that you are responsible for any unauthorized use of your password that is made before you have notified us and we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on that notice. Blockshares reserves the right at its discretion to suspend or cancel your account and/or password, even without receiving such notice from you, if we suspect that it is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and agree to promptly report any unauthorized or suspicious activity in your account to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also be liable for any losses incurred by Blockshares or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- Infringes Rights. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit, submit, or otherwise make available through the Site or Service any material or content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content. You further agree to not take any action that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract, including removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site or Service.
- Information Disclosure. You agree not to share or disclose to anyone any information obtained through the Site or Service about any investment offerings.
- Distribution without Consent. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Site or Service or any content available thereon without Blockshares' prior written authorization. The only exceptions are where Blockshares makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
- Alterations or Modifications. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Site or Service.
- Submitting False, Defamatory or Harassing Information. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or submit or otherwise make available through the Site or Service any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, false, misleading, inaccurate, harassing, threatening or unlawful material or content or imply that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Blockshares, any of its affiliates or any third parties. You further agree not to take any action that would defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Unlawful Purposes. You agree not to use the Site or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal and state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, consumer protection, unfair competition, and anti-discrimination laws or regulations or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions).
- Transfers or Assignments. You agree not to transfer or assign these Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder.
- Non-Public Areas. You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site or Service or any other computer systems or networks connected to the Service.
- Breach of Security Measures. You agree not to breach any of Blockshares security or authentication measures.
- Unauthorized Access or Contact. You agree not to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Service, any other Blockshares website or service, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining or any other means. You further agree not to contact any party or user other than as allowed through the Site or Service.
- Generate Artificial Traffic. You agree not to use the Service to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms of Service.
- Commercial Uses. You agree not to use the Service for any commercial uses or purposes, unless you obtain Blockshares prior written consent and approval. Such commercial uses include but are not limited to: (i) soliciting other Users for investments of any kind; (ii) offering or selling any products or services of any kind; (iii) making investment recommendations to other Users; and (iv) advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Site or Service.
- Disabling Security Features. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or any other computer systems or networks connected to the Service. You also agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any material or content or enforce Service or content use limitations.
- Impersonation. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Blockshares, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of any materials.
- Other. You agree not to: (i) use the Service or take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Blockshares in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Blockshares’ or its third-party providers’ infrastructure or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service; (v) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about its Users for any unauthorized purpose; or (vi) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
If you create an account and become a registered user of the Service, you agree to (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted at registration (“Account Information”); (ii) maintain the security of your password and identification; (iii) maintain and promptly update your Account Information, and any other information that you provide to Blockshares, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (iv) accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account Information and any other information you provide to Blockshares.
The Site and the Service are and contain proprietary property/content of Blockshares (such as logos, copyrights, trademarks, technology, processes, etc.) (“Blockshares Proprietary Property”) which may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Blockshares owns and retains all rights in and to the Blockshares Proprietary Property. Blockshares hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to display and/or utilize the Blockshares Proprietary Property solely for your use in connection with using the Site and the Service for the purposes authorized by this Agreement. Except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement or unless you have received express, prior written permission from Blockshares or the otherwise applicable rights holder, you do not have the right to use the Blockshares Proprietary Property for any commercial use or to receive any monetary or other compensation in connection with the Blockshares Proprietary Property. Except as expressly provided by this Agreement, your use of the Blockshares Proprietary Property is strictly prohibited.
The Site or Service may contain proprietary property/content provided by third party Blockshares licensors (such as logos, copyrights, trademarks, etc.) (“Third Party Proprietary Property”). Blockshares hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to display and/or utilize the Third Party Proprietary Property solely for your use in connection with using the Site and the Service for purposes authorized by this Agreement. You do not have the right to use the Third Party Proprietary Property for any commercial use or to receive any monetary or other compensation in connection with the Third Party Proprietary Property. Except as expressly provided by this Agreement, your use of the Third Party Proprietary Property is strictly prohibited.
Unless expressly provided by this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, edit, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Blockshares Proprietary Property, any Third Party Proprietary Property or any other content appearing on or through the Site. You acknowledge that Blockshares is not responsible for, does not control and makes no representation or warranty regarding the reliability, accuracy, usefulness, safety, legitimacy or quality of any content. Blockshares does not endorse any content on the Site or any statement, opinion, suggestion or advice contained therein, and Blockshares expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection therewith. You agree that you will bear any and all risk of reliance on the accuracy, validity or legitimacy of any content on the Site. You further understand and agree that in the course of your use of the Site and the Service, you may be exposed to content on the Site that is illegal, inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable and you hereby waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Blockshares with respect thereto.
The Service may allow you and other Users to submit, post, transmit and share content with other users, which may include, without limitation, personal and representative profiles and information sheets on certain private companies or other issuers, streaming feeds articles, documents, brochures, presentations, pictures, images, audiovisual works, other information materials and any user comments or other unedited or third party content submitted by you and other Users on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). With respect to such User Content submitted by you or any other Users of the Site or Service, you represent, warrant and affirm as follows:
- User Content is made available on or through the Service for informational purposes only and is not otherwise controlled by Blockshares. You understand that Blockshares does not guarantee any accuracy or confidentiality with respect to any such User Content, and strongly recommends that you think carefully about what you transmit, submit or post to or through the Service.
- User Content you submit to the Service or Blockshares’ or any Blockshares licensee’s use of such User Content pursuant to these Terms, will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations (including, without limitation, United States federal and state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions); or (iii) require obtaining a license from or paying any fees and/or royalties by Blockshares to any third party for the performance of any services you have chosen to be performed by Blockshares or for the exercise of any rights granted in these Terms, unless you and Blockshares otherwise agree.
- All User Content and any information contained in such User Content are the sole responsibility of the person(s) who originated such User Content. This means that you, and not Blockshares, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service as well as any consequences of submitting and publishing your User Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish User Content you submit; and you license to Blockshares all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- By submitting User Content to Blockshares, you hereby grant Blockshares and its affiliates, sublicensees, partners, designees, and assignees a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Content in connection with the Service and Blockshares' (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promotion and redistribution of part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in User Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Blockshares may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your User Content that has been removed or deleted.
- You may be exposed to User Content that is, without limitation, inaccurate, inappropriate, misleading, unlawful, offensive or otherwise objectionable and Blockshares makes no representations or warranties regarding any User Content, is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any User Content and does not endorse any User Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, as well as any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein and all such content is offered "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE".
Blockshares does not permit infringement of intellectual property rights on the Site or Service, and Blockshares will remove copyright infringing activities or related User Content if Blockshares is properly notified that such User Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that any material on the Site violates this Agreement or your intellectual property rights, please notify Blockshares as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com, or by contacting Blockshares’ Agent (listed below), with the following information pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information): (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for Blockshares to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the DMCA, Blockshares’ designates the following agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
426 Willoughby Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11205
For the avoidance of doubt, only DMCA notices should go to Blockshares’ Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. We reserve the right to remove User Content alleged to be infringing or otherwise illegal without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Blockshares will also terminate a User's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
USE OF LINKS
Account termination may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by contacting Blockshares customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by deleting your account and discontinuing your use of the Site and Service. Any fees paid to the Company are non-refundable, unless otherwise specified and you shall remain obligated to pay all outstanding charges, if any, relating to your use of the Site or Service incurred prior to such termination. All provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
Blockshares reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and without any prior notice to you, to modify, correct or replace any of the terms of this Agreement, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database or content) at any time. Such modification shall become a part of this Agreement and is automatically effective once posted on the Site. This Agreement may not be orally amended. Blockshares may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or a part of the Service without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
Blockshares may, now or in the future, charge fees for the use of the Service or certain features thereof. You agree to pay to Blockshares all applicable fees for the services purchased on or through the Site or Service under your account at the then-current rates for such services (including any applicable taxes). Service fees will be billed at the time you purchase any applicable services. Unless otherwise communicated to you by Blockshares in writing, all fees and charges are nonrefundable. Blockshares may change the fees for the use of the Service, or any service or feature provided thereon, or add new fees or charges, at any time. For any change in fees for services purchased under your account, Blockshares will send you a notice of such change in advance of such change (via email or a message posted on the Site).
Blockshares will bill all applicable charges through the payment method specified in your account (e.g. a credit card or electronic funds transfer). If you pay any applicable fees with a credit card, Blockshares may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. You authorize such credit card account to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize Blockshares to charge all sums described herein to such credit card account. You agree to provide Blockshares updated information regarding your credit card and account upon Blockshares’ request and any time the earlier provided information is no longer valid.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY BLOCKSHARES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BLOCKSHARES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COMPLIANCE WITH UNITED STATES FEDERAL AND STATE SECURITIES OR BLUE SKY LAWS OR REGULATIONS, SECURITIES EXCHANGE OR SELF-REGULATORY ORGANIZATION’S RULES OR REGULATIONS, AND EQUIVALENT LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN FOREIGN JURISDICTIONS, CORECTNESS, ACCURACY AND RELABIILITY.
BLOCKSHARES HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND NO DUTY TO TAKE ANY ACTION REGARDING AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICE,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE.
BLOCKSHARES DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES AND BLOCKSHARES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
BLOCKSHARES AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE MERITS AND RISKS OF ANY INVESTMENTS MADE BY USING OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
BLOCKSHARES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THAT ANY INVESTOR OR USER IS AN ACCREDITED INVESTOR BEYOND REVIEWING INFORMATION SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO BLOCKSHARES. BLOCKSHARES DOES NOT RECOMMEND ANY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES SPECIFICALLY TO OR FOR ANY USER OR ENDORSE THEIR SUITABILITY FOR INVESTMENT BY ANY SPECIFIC USER.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
LIMITITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL BLOCKSHARES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL D